Zumiez - 2 Out of 3 Items I purchased Were The Wrong Items
Over a month ago, I was searching the internet for a pair of Von Zipper Comsat Sunglasses. I found one site had them for $20 less than the rest of the sites, and that was Zumiez.com.
While I was on the site I noticed that they had a "buy 1, get 1 50% off" deal on jeans. So I found two pair of jeans that I am very familiar with, one I was really excited about, they were the RVCA Chevy's.
In about a week or so, I received my packages from Zumiez. I had spent nearly $200 on their site mind you. The first thing I did was opened my Von Zipper Comsat Sunglasses. I was disappointed to find out that in the Comsat box, was a pair of Deccos (another, cheaper style of Von Zipper). I took pictures for proof, and sent them back to the company.
I immediately put the jeans in the wash with my colors as I planned on wearing the RVCA Chevy's later that night. Guess what? When I took my clothes out, I found out that they never sent me RVCA Chevy's. They sent me RVCA Regulars. A similar style, just a tad thinner, and NO stretch like the Chevy's have.
I contacted the site, I contacted Paypal....guess what? Paypal told me to send the sunglasses back, and they would refund my accont once I posted the tracking number. NOPE. I NEVER received the $85 refund for the sunglasses, and since I washed the jeans, I lost that case too.
Meanwhile, they were'nt even nice about it. They were one of the nastiest companies I ever dealt with.
STAY FAR AWAY FROM ZUMIEZ.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wrong Clothing Items
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "I never write bad reviews, but this cannot be ignored. My setting/mounting head has had numerous issues since we took it home from Jared's in Palm Beach Gardens on..."
- "I ordered a tabletop canvas print and I was disappointed to see that the first line where I typed in "PLEASE LEAVE BLANK" was printed on my order. I placed..."
- "I have a pair of MW813HBK that have just disintegrated after 4 or 5 months of wear. The soles are separating from the part that is disintegrated. Even the heels..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."