Resolved

Update by user Feb 01, 2019

My credit card company got my money back. The zumiez *** did nothing at all to assist.

Original review posted by user Jan 01, 2019

I tried purchasing a skateboard from zumiez. I got a pop up saying there is a problem and the order cant be processed.

I thought its just a glitch so i tried again and again. Not even sure howmany times. Turns out because im an Aussie with an aussie amex card living in Thailand they chose not to process this order because in there minds its risky. In my mind nothing had been processed and j received no verification of such but money is now negative in my AMEX.

I expressed my disgust with zumiez and said i dont want anything anyway now. Afterall as far as i knew i couldnt buy from them so found something elsewhere that i now cant purchase because somehow zumiez has been able to allocate funds put aside from my account for orders that never existed.

Ive contacted Zumies repeatedly to cancel the order an order that i still as yet havent recieved confirmation for anyway.

They arent answering me and i have no money. Thats criminal!

Product or Service Mentioned: Zumiez Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Zumiez Pros: That i could order a complete deck as i wanted.

Zumiez Cons: Cant use credit card from different country, Recieving incorrect or missing order twice.

Comments