1.5K views

I go to this zumiez alot and never have any trouble.I purchased some shirts one day only to come home and realize I got the wrong sizes.

2 days later I go to return them and when I try the girl at the front looked at them (tags were still on and I had receipt) and said she couldn't take them. I asked why and she said that had a weird smell, but I know for a fact they couldn't because I put them right back in the bag and I would've smelled something. After that she treated me like I was some kid. Doubt I will be returning to zumiez after that experience.

And I have 2 shirts now that do not fit and never will.Thought zumiez was better then that

Had an Experience with Zumiez?

Comments

newyorkstyle
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada #655494

I ordered 2 bikini tops and 1 bikini bottom, I was never notified that the bottoms were out of stock.They send in two packages so when I recieved each package had to pay double processing fee $10 each time and delivery $4 each time, I contacted customer service, they said they cant reiburse me any duties, I wrote back saying I wasnt requesting duties reimbursed, explained it a couple more times, didnt get anything back.

Really upset I had to pay an extra 15, for $20 bikini bottoms when I didnt order 2 packages.Will never shop there again