I went to Zumiez in Langhorne, PA at Oxford Valley mall to return a backpack I had bought from them.I had previously spoken to an employee on the phone who said that even though the backpack was about a week over the 30 day policy, I would still get my cash back.

When I went into the store, the story changed. I could only receive store credit. I told the manager that one of her employees had said I could get cash back, to which she responded "well, they're not the store manager, I am." And said it rudely, acting as though she's all high and mighty with her $10/hr salary. Now, this behavior MAY have been excusable for a t shirt that one could easily wear then return, but a BACKPACK that was not used, had tags still attached, and I had a receipt for, especially knowing darn well that they would resell it for full retail price since back to school is coming up?

Unacceptable.

Next time they should tell their dumb employees to know their return policy BEFORE they provide someone with wrong information.Now I'm stuck with a backpack that I do not like or want.

Review about: Zumiez Manager.

Had an Experience with Zumiez?

Comments

Schenectady, New York, United States #892253

The return policy is 30 days, not 37 days. You are in the wrong here. You're an ***.