I went to Zumiez in Langhorne, PA at Oxford Valley mall to return a backpack I had bought from them.I had previously spoken to an employee on the phone who said that even though the backpack was about a week over the 30 day policy, I would still get my cash back.

When I went into the store, the story changed. I could only receive store credit. I told the manager that one of her employees had said I could get cash back, to which she responded "well, they're not the store manager, I am." And said it rudely, acting as though she's all high and mighty with her $10/hr salary. Now, this behavior MAY have been excusable for a t shirt that one could easily wear then return, but a BACKPACK that was not used, had tags still attached, and I had a receipt for, especially knowing darn well that they would resell it for full retail price since back to school is coming up?

Unacceptable.

Next time they should tell their dumb employees to know their return policy BEFORE they provide someone with wrong information.Now I'm stuck with a backpack that I do not like or want.

Review about: Zumiez Manager.

Had an Experience with Zumiez?

Comments

Schenectady, New York, United States #892253

The return policy is 30 days, not 37 days. You are in the wrong here. You're an ***.

Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more