I recently discovered Zumiez and I immediately fell in love with their style.It definitely fitted me and I was excited to order new clothing from them.

I pre-ordered a dress, but two days later received an email saying that they were out of stock. That literally made no sense. I pre-ordered this dress the day it was released and yet they said it was out of stock. I don't know if it was a glitch or not, but thankfully they gave me my money back.

Now onto the total BS part of this experience.

This was contributed not by Zumiez themselves, but also the USPS service. I ordered two necklaces and was expected to get them on a certain day. It told me that there was a notice left, but when I went to check, there was no message left. WTF Zumiez?

I contacted them recently, referring about the dress and how their Email was utter BS and my necklaces.

They only responded to my necklace issue, but not my dress. I was losing trust in this company and expected WAY better service. I never ended up getting my packages. Even going to the post office itself and asking what happened.

They told me they NEVER got any package to me from Zumiez. So Zumiez. Listen, if you want to reclaim yourself, and learn that looks are decieving, for the love of God get me my packages and my dress that I preordered but was mysteriously out of stock.

Not just to me, but the other customers who bought from you and never got your BS.Get your *** together.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of zumiez online order. Zumiez needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zumiez online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zumiez.

Had an Experience with Zumiez?

Comments